The Westfield Range
Height to eaves/ridge
– 2.4m / 3.25m.
– Choice of either ex 19mm x 125mm Dark Brown pressure treated Shiplap or heavy duty 7” pressure treated feather edge
– 100mm x 47mm (4x2).
Trusses / Purlins
– Prefabricated 100mm x 47mm (4x2) / 125mm x 47mm (5x2)
– 18mm Hardwood Ply. All stabling fully lined. Tack room, Hay Barn lined with a 12mm hardwood ply to a height of 1.2m and partition walls lined to full height
– Black Onduline roofing sheets, galvanised ridge.
– 1200mm 5.5mm. Hardwood ply.
– Black half round with down pipe to the front and back.
– 16mm x 125mm treated shiplap on timber frame. Bottom and top door is lined with 12mm hardwood ply. 450mm deep anti chew strip to top of bottom door and full top door anti chew strip surround. Kickover latch, 6” pad bolts, cabin hooks, 24” heavy t-hinges – all galvanised
– 612mm x 950mm top opening window, with 2inch galvanised mesh protection.
All timber is pressure treated timber
Upgraded design to take tiled roof
– To be traditional hand cut – timber sizes determined by roofing materials / design
|– Clear roofing sheets||– Anti-weave grilles|
|– Cement fibre roof sheets||– Talk grilles|
|– Coloured onduline||– Full 12mm ply lining to the roof|
|– Onduvilla tile strips|
These are just some of the extras we offer, anything else you think of we will be more than happy to quote for
|3.0m x 3.0m||£2175|
|3.0m x 3.6m||£2490|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£2995|
|4.2m x 3.6m||£3190|
|5.0m x 3.6m||£3630|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£3980|
|1.8m x 3.6m||£1090|
|2.4m x 3.6m||£1320|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1650|
|Hay Barns (with 1.8m Double Doors)||Price|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1870|
|4.8m x 3.6m||£2410|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£2880|
|7.2m x 3.6m||£3380|