The Norfolk Range
Height to eaves/ridge
– 2.25m / 3.1m.
– Either ex 16mm x 125mm Dark Brown pressure treated Shiplap or 7” heavy duty pressure treated featheredge
– 75mm x 47mm (3x2).
– Prefabricated 100mm x 47mm (4x2).
– 100mm x 47mm (4x2).
– 12mm Hardwood ply. All stabling lined to a height of 1200mm. Store rooms are unlined.
– Black Onduline roofing sheets, galvanised ridge.
– 900mm 5.5mm. Hardwood ply.
– Black half round with down pipe to the front only.
– 16mm x 125mm shiplap timber on timber frame. Bottom door is lined with 12mm hardwood ply. Anti chew strip. Kick over latch, pad bolt, cabin hooks, heavy t-hinges – all galvanised
Securing to base
– Secured using 12mm electroplated bolts
All timber is pressure treated timber
|– Clear roofing sheets||– Full door frame protection|
|– Cement fibre roof sheets||– Full lining in 12mm hardwood ply|
|– Coloured onduline||– Lining to tack room and haybarns|
|– Onduvilla tile strips||– Anti-weave grilles|
|– Guttering to rear||– Talk grilles|
These are just some of the extras we offer, anything else you think of we will be more than happy to quote for
|3.0m x 3.0m||£1500|
|3.0m x 3.6m||£1640|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1940|
|4.2m x 3.6m||£2150|
|5.0m x 3.6m||£2360|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£2730|
|1.8m x 3.6m||£800|
|2.4m x 3.6m||£915|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1320|
|Hay Barns (with 1.8m Double Doors)||Price|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1400|
|4.8m x 3.6m||£1820|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£2200|
|7.2m x 3.6m||£2610|