The Westfield Range
Height to eaves/ridge
– 2.25m / 3.1m.
– Either treated tongue and groove shiplap ex 16mm x 125mm Dark Brown or 7″ heavy duty pressure treated feather edge.
– 100mm x 47mm (4x2).
Trusses / Purlins
– Prefabricated 100mm x 47mm (4x2) / 125mm x 47mm (5x2)
– 18mm Hardwood ply. All stabling fully lined. Tack rooms lined to a height of 1.2m and partition walls lined to full height.
– Black Onduline roofing sheets, galvanised ridge.
– 1200mm 5.5mm. Hardwood ply.
– Black half round with down pipe to the front and back.
– 16mm x 125mm treated shiplap on timber frame. Bottom door and top door is lined with 12mm exterior ply. 450mm deep anti-chew strip to top of bottom door and full top door anti-chew strip surrounded. Kick over latch, 6″ pad bolt, cabin hooks and 24″ heavy t-hinges. All galvanised.
– 612mm x 950mm top opening window, with 2inch galvanised mesh protection.
Securing to base
– Secured using 12mm electroplated bolts
All timber is pressure treated timber
Upgraded design to take tiled roof
– To be traditional hand cut – timber sizes determined by roofing materials / design
|3.0m x 3.0m||£1880|
|3.0m x 3.6m||£2150|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£2725|
|4.2m x 3.6m||£2830|
|5.0m x 3.6m||£3145|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£3620|
|1.8m x 3.6m||£940|
|2.4m x 3.6m||£1100|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1360|
|Hay Barns (with 1.8m Double Doors)||Price|
|3.6m x 3.6m||£1620|
|4.8m x 3.6m||£2080|
|5.4m x 3.6m||£2500|
|7.2m x 3.6m||£2925|